Great news! Real Estate Negotiation Institute’s popular Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®) – Core Concepts Course is STILL being offered live ONLINE.
My next RENI Live! Online CNE-Core Concepts Seminar is April 5th – 7th from 10AM-3PM.
Your ability to negotiate effectively has never been more important – and successfully influencing others, building and maintaining trust-based relationships and creatively bringing deals to a close will determine your future and your clients’ success. Join Instructor Eirik Davey-Gislason for this valuable seminar and earn one of the most beneficial and sought-after designation in real estate – Certified Negotiation Expert, CNE®.
You can learn more about the CNE-Core Concepts Course here, and below are some key highlights:
- The total investment for this seminar is $349 and includes the CNE® designation. There is no processing fee for the designation and no annual fee to keep it. Once you earn it, it is yours for life!
- Our course content is rooted in the principles and techniques taught at the some of the country’s premiere Negotiation programs including Harvard University, the Wharton School and Stanford University.
- CNE-Core Concepts Topics Include: Value Proposition, the Psychology of Buying, Power Balance, Negotiation Styles and Strategies, Persuasion Principles, Dealing with Common Competitive Tactics, Collaborative Best Practices, and much more!
- My next RENI Live! Online CNE-CC seminar is April 5-7, 2022. To register click here!
- Your Instructor, Eirik Davey-Gislason, is the CNE-CC and CNE-AC Instructor at REBNY, and a Licensed Associate Broker at Brown Harris Stevens in NYC (Village Office). He is a Master Certified Negotiation Expert, a former Director of Sales & Development (Cooper & Cooper Real Estate) and a passionate, knowledgeable and dynamic speaker. You can learn more about Eirik here.
- For a limited time you can receive a $50 Early Registration discount ($299 after discount) using the Promo Code EDG-50
I welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our RENI Live! CNE ONLINE seminars and why every agent should have this skillset. I look forward to seeing you in class!